Saturday, June 9, 2012

[Album] - Usher - I Do It For The Ladies

Usher - I Do It For The Ladies (2012)
Artist: Usher
Album: I Do It For The Ladies
Genre: R&B, Rap, Hip-hop
Tracks: 20 Unmixed
Bitrate: MP3 128-320 Kbps
Release: 2012
Time: 1:18:08 Min
Size: 112 MB


01 Usher - I Do It For The Ladies - Scream
02 Usher - I Do It For The Ladies - Pay Me (Feat. Miguel)
03 Usher - I Do It For The Ladies - Turn It Up (Feat. Ciara)
04 Usher - I Do It For The Ladies - Without You (Feat. David Guetta)
05 Usher - I Do It For The Ladies - DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again
06 Usher - I Do It For The Ladies - Hot Tottie (Remix) (Feat. Jay-Z, Lil Kim)
07 Usher - I Do It For The Ladies - Stroke Your Ego
08 Usher - I Do It For The Ladies - You So Fire
09 Usher - I Do It For The Ladies - Next Contestant (Feat. T-Pain)
10 Usher - I Do It For The Ladies - Mayday (Feat. Sean Garrett)
11 Usher - I Do It For The Ladies - Weekend (Feat. Akon)
12 Usher - I Do It For The Ladies - Get In My Car (Feat. Bun B)
13 Usher - I Do It For The Ladies - I Did It
14 Usher - I Do It For The Ladies - Looking For Love (Feat. Diddy)
15 Usher - I Do It For The Ladies - Lemme See (Feat. Rick Ross)
16 Usher - I Do It For The Ladies - Missing My Woman
17 Usher - I Do It For The Ladies - She Seen Me
18 Usher - I Do It For The Ladies - Private Dancer
19 Usher - I Do It For The Ladies - Stranger
20 Usher - I Do It For The Ladies - Climax


0 comments:

Post a Comment